Friday, November 14, 2008

I Know Nothing About SEO

Hello Readers and thanks for meeting me here in this abandoned car park. Did you bring the...oh hang on...your not the...

So, I write like a man who holds his pencil with his left nostril, so what! Now, quite obviously I am a man who knows absolutely nothing about SEO. Join the club? It stands for Search Engine Optimization or to put it another way how to get on top. You see there are some people who spend a lot of time thinking about ranking. No...you misheard me, I said RANKING, it is how Google sorts the wheat from the chaff, the bright from the dim, the righteous from the rotters. Sadly it has yet to sort the spammers from the bloggers but they are probably working on it as we speak.

I have dabbled in SEO once or twice, not with this blog, you must be joking. I have other websites that are much more ambitious than this pile of old trousers. I have social anxiety, so it makes sense that I want to be writer. I write things...OH OH OH that's it! I remember what this post is meant to be about...article directories.

Do you remember a few months back (I know, its the medication never mind just nod and read on) when Google said that the internet was a cesspool? I thought yes it is, and it's because all the good writers who should be writing brilliant articles for their own websites are instead churning out 100's of keyword stuffed mumbo jumbo for free article directories instead.

I've just read that article directories are going to be down graded by Google in future so this might see an end to this ridiculous practice. It's about time...

I'm sick and tired of the free article directory SEO talk that litters the entire internet. I have no backlinks, I have no pagerank and I have no visitors and I really could not care less. Stop trying to milk the internet like a giant udder into your gaping mouths.

Keith Doughnut
I've accidentally strayed into an area where I simply do not belong...

No comments: