Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Hunt for Keith's Gold Teeth

Hello Reader,

In this post I promise to astound you twice. If you were to venture to a supermarket or hospital car park this very day, you are likely to discover a strange man sitting alone in his vehicle. Perhaps this man has wild hair, a partial beard, spots and warts, no neck, inverted eyebrows and crooked goofy teeth. If you discover that this man has the radio tuned to Talksport and is frantically writing to a laptop computer then the chances are that you have just located Keith Doughnut!

In actually fact I could actually be editing this very post that you are reading now. For example if this sentence was to contain a phrase about the upper section of my household mop bucket, I would probably remove it at some stage for being irrelevant. (no it is not an elephant!). However you have read this post before I made any changes. This is why this utterly stupid paragraph remains in this post rendering us both idiots. I am an idiot for writing it and you are an idiot for reading it. Actually I am a double whopper and cheese of an idiot because I wrote it and then proof read it before posting it, on doing so I read it again. Lets face it, if you have continued reading this post this far you must be missing a few marbles.

Well this post was supposed to be about something interesting but I have now forgotten the original idea. Instead I have written another load of tosh and piffle, but I doubt that anyone will notice (or care). The upper section of my mop bucket is great when mopping but the rest of time it obstructs the opening into the bucket. This makes using the mop bucket for other household tasks more difficult.

Thanks for inspecting my chamber!

Keith Doughnut

No comments: