Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to Keith Doughnut Speaks...

Hello Reader and thanks for joining me here today.

My name is Keith Doughnut and your name is probably something else (like Jack, Ted, Rose etc) I don't know what your name is...unless of course you tell me it. I am not a telepathic person but one of my ears does look very similar to a SKY satellite dish. This is because I burnt one side of my head when tossing a pancake and accidentally lobbed the frying pan as well. I recently had some problems with my garden fork. I wrote about this extensively on another website (blog UK) but I'm low on ideas and like to recycle.

Have you ever licked the side of a bus? me too...

So yeah...I'm fat, lazy and hairy but you can just call me Keith Doughnut. (some people do)

I'm thinking about buying some new trousers at the moment but cannot decide which shade of dull grey to purchase. In fact I might just go for the brown ones so that I can roll around on the ground in my lunch break.

If you have ever read any of my previous dribble-wazz you will be unreliably informed that I am currently making a film for YouTube. It is a film of myself (Keith Doughnut Snr.) grating cheese. I have had some very positive feed back so far and of course been called a s***head by several people as well, including my parents, missus and my robot.

If life was an aroma what would it smell like? Bottoms, tomato plants, Kestrel droppings? There is no answer, I just thought I would throw it in there because I have run out of things to say.

Thanks for visiting my factory.

Keith Doughnut

No comments: