Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Quick Post About My New Banner

Hello Readers and thanks for helping me paint the bathroom ceiling this afternoon. I could not have managed without your help (honest).

It would be great if you could make me a nice of cup of tea but sadly at this moment in time hot beverages (as far as I am aware) can not be uploaded via the internet. This really is a shame but also, reduces the risk of myself and other tea drinkers contracting botulism from those dirty types who refuse to wash their hands. I'm not suggesting (or ruling out the chance) that any of my faithful and loyal readers are dirty filthy pigs. I currently have no evidence but once those comments start rolling in it might be possible to narrow it all down a little bit, until then I have my suspicions...

Believe it or not, this post is not about botulism or the possibility to drink hot beverages via the internet in the future. This post is just intended as a quick reminder that I have uploaded a new Keith Doughnut Speaks banner. I was really quite lucky to find it on the floor of the bus this morning. Obviously, I've added the words but other than that it was perfect, apart from one small problem. The process of getting this into my computer system has left strange and unidentified stains all over my scanner. I usually clean this device by either rubbing the glass with my t-shirt or if the stains are known to be from my current hot drink, I just lick the glass. I can tell if this is the case as their is usually quite a lot of steam present at the time. yes, my hard drive has lots of accidental scans of my tongue in action and twice I have almost been blinded by accidentally setting the scanner going whilst not wearing my protective welding mask.

all things are relative...but not all things here are relative to anything else. Keep your chins up high. I feel like I'm spitting into the wind whilst walking backwards.

The bike situations is now clear. I don't have one.

Keith Doughnut

No comments: